- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Like many other Web sites, Blue-Devices.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track user movement around the site, and to gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Blue-Devices.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the website where your browser has been developed.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Blue-Devices.com's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Blue-Devices.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blue-Devices.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Blue-Devices.com's web site are provided "as is". Blue-Devices.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Blue-Devices.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Blue-Devices.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Blue-Devices.com's Internet site, even if Blue-Devices.com or a Blue-Devices.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Blue-Devices.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Blue-Devices.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Blue-Devices.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Blue-Devices.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Blue-Devices.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blue-Devices.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Blue-Devices.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We have partnered up with some of the largest and most profitable companies on the internet to make your shopping experience pleasant and reliable. Both of our site partners, Google.com and Amazon.com, are very well known on US financial markets. Therefore, purchases on our website can be made with the highest confidence.
Shipping & Delivery
Where Do We Ship?
Ordering an item from Amazon.com? We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
How Much Does It Cost?
Shipping costs depend on the options you choose, the size and weight of the item, and where the order is going. It's really not that complicated. To estimate shipping costs, place an item in your cart and then click the Proceed to checkout button. On the order confirmation page, you can play with different shipping options and preferences to see how the prices and delivery estimates change.
If you want to know how the specific shipping cost was determined, please visit the links in our Shipping Rates and Times section referenced above. You'll find rate charts and more information about how shipping costs for specific items are calculated.
How do I take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping?
- Place at least $25 of eligible products in your Shopping Cart. (Eligible items will say "Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping" next to the shipping heading.)
- Proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a single U.S. address.
- Select Super Saver Shipping as your shipping speed. Please note that your order may take an additional 3 to 5 business days to ship out from our fulfillment center(s). Transit time for Super Saver Shipping orders is 5 to 9 business days after shipping.
- Select "Group my items into as few shipments as possible" as your shipping preference.
- Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
How Do We Ship?
We provide a wide selection of delivery options that let you choose how quickly you want to receive your order and how or if you want to pay shipping. General delivery information for Standard, Two-Day, and One-Day shipping can be found in our Shipping Rates and Times section referenced above. Visit the pages below for more information about other available shipping options:
When Do We Ship?
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates will appear in the order form and, you'll see both shipping and delivery date estimates in the order confirmation e-mail and in the order summary in Your Account. These pages explain more about when your items will leave our warehouses and how soon they'll get to you:
Where's Your Stuff?
After you've placed your order, you can check on the shipping status in Your Account.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Just visit our online Returns Center, and we will guide you through the process and even supply you with a return mailing label you can print out.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same item, visit our Returns Center to request a replacement. If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item through our online Returns Center (you will be refunded your original purchase price once we receive the item) and place another order for the item you wish to purchase. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original item before placing the new order.
Please note that it takes us 3 to 5 business days to process returns once they arrive at our Returns Center. You can view completed returns and refunds by visiting Your Account and accessing the relevant order summary.